Scientific discovery has always been an important process in the history of humankind. It has led to new inventions, innovations, and increased knowledge about the world around us. Here are five recent discoveries that will change how we live our lives:
1) Scientists have developed a new technique for creating artificial red blood cells;
2) Researchers at MIT found a way to make solar panels 30% more efficient;
3) Scientists now know what causes tinnitus;
4) The first human-pig hybrid was born;
5) New research suggests that music therapy can help with schizophrenia symptoms.